2013年6月27日星期四

sketchup_draft model_1

my bridge is inspired by the Habitable bridge project which was shown in Shaowen's blog. after careful thinking, I seperated my architectural school into two main area-student area and teacher's area. The student area include computing lab, studio, work shop for student, student meeting place, and lecture theater; The teacher area include academic stuff office, general stuff office, research place for academic stuff, meeting place for stuff and work shop for stuff. I am going to create a connection between the student and teacher area and I decide to let this connect part be the library since in my understanding, library is the heart of a school and also represents knowledge which can be the connection between teacher and student.    

draft model_student area

draft model_teacher area

没有评论:

发表评论